Zero-Day Detection™ - Crytica detects Zero-Day malware infections:
• that others cannot detect
• that others can detect but faster than others can
• without the plague of false positives
Performing continuous scanning without negatively impacting the performance of the host system.
Zero-Day Detection™ Integration- Crytica’s Zero-Day Detection™ integrates with your Cybersecurity systems, making them more powerful by enhancing them with the most effective malware detection engine available.
Zero-Day Detection™ Platform Flexibility: Whereas many cybersecurity tools are designed to operate within very specific OS environments and are very OS version specific, Crytica operates as very a flexible generic application level; meaning that the same version of Crytica’s code operates within almost all an OS’s distros and versions. Crytica is therefore very tolerant of all OS changes and updates.
Zero-Day Detection™ Resilience to Attack/Compromise - Crytica is immune to single point (or even multi - point) catastrophic failures.
• Crytica runs as an application-level process. It does not require “Admin” or “root” permission. Therefore, if a Crytica process is compromised, it poses far less danger to its host than most cybersecurity systems’ processes, which do run as “Admin” do.
• Crytica “probes” are tiny, efficient, and disposable. If one gets compromised by an attack, it can be discarded and replaced with a clean one.
• All Crytica components are protected by a patent-pending mutually monitoring mesh of inter-connected processes and monitored “heart-beats”.
• On protected systems, Crytica runs as an application-level process. It does not require “Admin” or “root” permission. Therefore, if a Crytica process is compromised, it poses far less danger to its host than most cybersecurity systems’ processes, which run as “Admin”, do.
Measured in Days
Days to Identify
Days to Contain
*IBM Cost of a Data Breach Report, 2021